Thursday, December 11, 2008

First in flight





Things seem to be going well, so I decided to paint this one. I did the drawing separately because the costumes of the characters were so intricate. This way I could beat things up with the eraser and not concern myself with the integrity of the paper.

I'm starting things here with Col-Erase 20044 blue pencil, and after developing a solid drawing I'm moving things along with the Copic Multiliner SP pen. I'm working on a pad of Strathmore drawing paper. It's just enough tooth for the pencil, but also enough smooth for the pen.

2 comments:

Royallove said...

thats very cool!

kevin hart said...

write for Us! Move LifeStyle is continually searching for enthusiastic people to contribute articles to the site Write for us Health. On the off chance that you have a good thought for a piece and an interesting voice, it would be ideal if you share! Our turning themes include: Work-life balance Career counsel Financial knowledge Lifestyle Travel Tech Personal records of battles and win Articles must be an assistance..